Wednesday, February 01, 2006

On the 6th Day of the 6th Month of the 6th Year

...is when I'll probably get around to posting again, I'm that lazy.

Really, I've just been super-busy in the evenings and haven't had a wit of time to watch a horror flick. But excuses excuses--perhaps this Friday if I can get my hands on something good.

In the meantime, while flipping through channels on the weekend, I caught word that they were remaking The Omen, and I of course found myself wondering why they can't ever let a good thing alone*.

But since they apparently can't, here's all the info for you lovers of unnecessary remakes:





ABOUT THE MOVIE


TRAILER




The new Damien:
Creepy? Or just belongs
in a Welch's grapejuice
commercial?




---------
*I mean, did you know that in the original movie, the spooky little grin from Damien at the very end was IMPROVISED by the little boy who played Damien??? And that's like one of the most chilling parts of the movie! I mean, if that's not fucked up and wicked cool, then I don't know what is. Anyways, you can read more cool trivia on the original flick HERE.

**The only props I'm giving them is for being silly and smart enough to release the movie on June 6 of this year (6/6/6).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home