Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ah, October... How I Love Thee So

So it's that time of year again--I can feel the horror-movie itch boiling up in me like contaminated 28-Days Later blood... It's not like I don't watch enough of them anyways, but dammit if I find myself hard-pressed to want to watch a non-horror movie in the month of October. My poor poor significant other.

Anyways, I've scrounged up an initial Must-Watch list for this month (as long as I can order them through the library), so I figured I'd share it with all of you. As always, if you have any suggestions, please do gimme a shout.

MUST-WATCH LIST
  • The Brood

  • Salem's Lot

  • Freaks

  • The Changeling

  • Dawn of the Dead (want to rewatch if I can get my hands on it)

  • In the Mouth of Madness (I've not seen since I was a wee one)

  • Eyes Without a Face (Les Yeux Sans Visage)

  • The Tenant (Le Locataire)

  • Creepshow

  • Day of the Dead (though, if I remember correctly, I've been unable to track this down)

  • Cujo (I cannot remember for the life of me whether I've seen this before or not)

  • Christine

  • Deranged

  • Puppet Master

  • Prom Night

  • Videodrome

  • The Ugly

  • Black Christmas

  • It's Alive

  • Serpent and the Rainbow

  • A Tale of Two Sisters (Janghwa, Hongryeon)

  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version)

This list will no doubt morph during the month, depending on what I am able/unable to track down, but it is a good place to start.

Also already in the works: campy horror movie night at my place. Woot Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home