Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Salem's Lot (1979)


--Reviewed by Lindy Loo


Plotline: I guess it's something about vampires invading a small New England town, but I hadn't quite gotten to the point invasion.

Scariness factor: Well, seeing as I apparently hadn't gotten to any real scary moments when the dvd crapped out, hard to say. The part with the boy floating by the window was pretty creeps though.

Gross-Out Factor: See scariness factor.



Complaints: That I made it about an hour and 20 minutes into the movie and then the dvd stopped working.

High Points: Boy floating in Window.



Overall: Right now, I can't really give this a fair review since I didn't get to see the whole thing. So perhaps one day I can let you know.

PS. Check out Stephen King in this pic--ha ha ha.



Grade: TBA

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

Surprisingly, I have never seen this movie, although I have heard of it. I might just have to rent it on my next trip to the video store. Especially now with Halloween right around the corner.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger SikeChick said...

This movie scared the bejesus out of me as a kid, especially the kid at the window. I'd always taken refuge in the fact that my bedroom was on the top floor of our house. That kid vampire completely destroyed my sense of "they have to go through mom and big brother to get to me" security. Hope you get a chance to see the rest soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home