Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Movies I've Rewatched So Far This Season

Despite the fact that it may not seem like I've been watching that many horror flicks so far this season, I assure you: I have. It's just that several of them I've reviewed before. But I figured it won't do any harm to link back. So these are some of the second-timers I've dabbled in over the past couple weeks...

So anyone decide yet what they're going as for Halloween? I'm struggling. My impulse is to go as zombie all the time (I mean, who DOESN'T want to dress up as a zombie without the least excuse?). So please: easy suggestions are always welcome.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years! Since 2003. I dressed up as a [pretty] witch and went to work. Of course it was encouraged to get dressed up on that day. I wouldn't mind just getting a pair of elf ears, gluing them on and wearing around the city that day, especially now that I have shorter hair it would be more noticeable. I know what you're thinking, "how boring Bijoux!!" LOL

As for you my dear, how about Nosferatu? You need to be bald and have really spiky teeth and wear a black cape, that's it!

Or how about "pinhead" from the "Hell Raiser" movie. Again you would need to be bald but this time stick pins in the bald latex head cover and then just paint your face white and wear black clothing.

If all else fails, you can be a Zombie, yet again :)

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! Stupid comment getting erased! Anyways, I actually had the nosferatu idea pop into my head a couple weeks ago. The only obstacle with that is whether I can get all the things I need for it quickly and cheaply. If I *DO* go that route though, I'll definitely forward along some pics.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Joanne said...

Awesome!! I can't wait. I think Wal-Mart or a similar type store might have inexpensive Halloween costumes and make-up. For the bald head you can wear a latex swim cap in white and then use thick, white clown make-up to cover your face, some black eye shadow around your eyes and a set of plastic vampire teeth and a black cape...viola!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home